“Shipping from China is cheaper and faster than you think!”
You don’t need to be an expert to start importing from China…
- Just use the macroreer.com website checkout to preview shipping prices for your particular products – rates depend on quantity, weight, and destination – see below.
- Once you complete your order payment, we’ll ship the goods out to you typically within 1 business day (see Shipping Speed report below).
- The goods are shipped to you directly from the warehouse in China and arrive in just a few days.
- You receive the professionally and securely packed goods at your doorstep.
- Successful Delivery is Guaranteed.
- Fastest China Wholesaler, Ever
- Over 92% of orders are packed and dispatchde within 24 hours of payment
Ideal For Drop-shipping
- After dispatch, courier delivery to international
- destinations typically only take 2 working days, making our service ideal for you to focus on growing your business.
How Are Goods Shipped to Me From China?
- We’ll ship your goods to you by air express courier.
- The choice of courier varies according to country, but most countries currently have a choice of some or all of: DHL, FedEx, and UPS. EMS and TNT are also available for certain countries.
- Ship with your own courier: For bulk orders we can also arrange to make the goods available at our warehouse for your own forwarder to collect, or we can offer good freight rates for bulk air shipment or sea freight.
Air express courier:
After dispatch from the macroreer.com warehouse in Shenzhen, China, the shipment goes to the airport in Hong Kong or in Guangzhou, and goes to your nearest major logistics hub. From there the goods are delivered by the courier’s local services.
Import / Export Customs:
Customs clearance paperwork and procedures are handled by the courier. They may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm details of a shipment. In any cases where additional paperwork is required for customs clearance, macroreer.com will assist you fully. Any local sales tax or import duty will be calculated when your goods enter your country: in most cases there is nothing to pay, but if there is, you simply receive a small surcharge bill when you receive the products.
How Much Does Shipping Cost?
Shipping costs depend on your destination and the quantity/ weight of goods you are buying. We can ship any quantity of goods to any destination!
- All our shipping fees are calculated according to either the actual kg weight of the goods or the goods’ dimensions, plus the delivery location.
- The Air Waybill (formal shipping document) that accompanies your goods may show a kg weight that is less than the shipping band that you paid for. This happens when the item is light but bulky, so the shipping band is calculated by dimensions, not actual weight.
- The prices depend on the different rates of the shipping companies and are subject to change without notice. We’re constantly working on lowering the shipping prices for you though!
- All orders must be fully paid in advance, including shipping. Shipping charges are not refundable except in cases of failed delivery.
- If a delivery is confirmed lost, stolen, or damaged before receipt, we will work with the courier directly to obtain information, and arrange a refund or re-delivery at no further expense to you.
- The time from your payment received, to the time when you (or your customer) receives the goods, is typically 4-8 days.
- Order processing, warehouse picking and packing, and dispatch: same day or 1 business day for orders up to 50pcs.
Receiving Your Delivery
- We guarantee your order will be delivered successfully.
- Couriers require a signature from the recipient for delivery, and this is a fast and secure way to have your products delivered.
- It is essential you provide a full, accurate shipping address, and a valid delivery phone number. If you are drop-shipping, this means your customer’s phone number.
Worldwide Shipping and Legality
- We offer shipping worldwide to almost all locations on the planet.
- Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country – and about the legalities of importing goods into your country perse. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print of the macroreer.com terms and conditions, which you are agreeing to at the point of placing an order.
- Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
- Speak to the macroreer.com Customer Support Team if you need more advice about taxes, shipping invoices and paperwork, and customs declarations.
Returns and Refunds
- All our products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Fewer than 0.5% of all macroreer.com shipped products are subject to any warranty or quality issue.
- In the unlikely event there is a quality defect that causes the device to be unacceptable for sale or unusable during the 3 years after dispatch from our warehouse, we will accept a return. When we receive the goods back in China we will either repair the item, or offer full credit towards offering a replacement.
- If you experience any problem with a product bought from macroreer.com, contact us first and we will do our best to advise you. Any returns must be discussed with macroreer.com Customer Support in advance, and authorized so they are sent with the correct paperwork. For more detailed information, please refer to Our Warranty clause.
- In the event of any returned goods where you are requesting a repair / credit under warranty, your shipping costs returning the products to the macroreer.com warehouse in China are payable by you, and cannot be compensated by macroreer.com.
Free Shipping Conditions
- Orders Exceed $300.00 from following countries ;
Asia: Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Brunei, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Indonisia, Indonesia, Kampuchea, Laos, Vietnam
North America: United States, Canada, Mexico
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
Eastern Europe: Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Romania
Southern Europe: Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Portugal, San Marino, Italy
Central Europe: Slovenia, Germany, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Switzerland
Western Europe: Belgium, Britain, Ireland, Netherlands, Luxemburg, France
Northern Europe: Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway
- For orders from other countries, we will find the best international courier for you to save cost. Typically, we use DHL and UPS to deliver your goods. Shipping methods are not fixed, they may vary according to country location, order amount, customer requirements, etc